Dieu du Ciel! Is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of bar and restaurant representative as well as events and festivals coordinator throughout the province of Québec.
Place of work
Flexible, according to the applicant’s preference, as much time will be spent travelling. There is a possibility of having an office at 29 Laurier West, Montréal or at 259 Villemure St., St-Jérôme (Québec).
Respect, communication, initiative, and passion are the essential ingredients of our business. Our employees are at the heart of our progress. Starting with our established recipes, it is through collaboration that we manage to constantly innovate and expand to new frontiers. Our goal is to offer a stimulating and exceptional environment, with a team as unique as its beers.
Under the supervision of the sales, events, and sponsorship coordinator, the candidate will be expected to:
Bar and restaurant representative
– Make known and promote DDC beers;
– Offer services and support to the restaurants that sell our products, periodically visiting our retail outlets;
– Plan Dieu du Ciel! events in a variety of bars and restaurants;
– Offer training workshops when needed to bar and restaurant employees;
– Manage the cleaning of the beer lines and our barrel deposit and refund system in our retail outlets.
– Build and train an events team for festivals and serving beer during our events;
– Ensure the coordination of festivals and events where Dieu du Ciel! is a participant. Be physically present to act as manager at the event or festival;
– Provide brewery tours and group beer tasting in our pubs;
– Organise our bottle releases at our St-Jérôme pub.
Work requirements and conditions
The candidate will be an autonomous person, with a great capacity for self-management and self-motivation, and highly developed organizational skills and sense of initiative. This person is charismatic and has great social skills combined with an ease in reaching out and developing relationships. This person enjoys driving and travelling throughout Québec. Seeing as the work will be in an environment where beer and outings will be part of the daily routine, this person must demonstrate and exercise responsible behavior. Finally, this person must demonstrate a good knowledge of the brewing and restaurant industries. Knowledge of Dieu du Ciel! is an asset.
40h/week with a flexible schedule
-Be available from Tuesday to Saturday on an annual basis, and at least from Wednesday to Sunday during festival season;
-Be willing to have a very flexible work schedule, and expect to have extreme variations during summer, for example;
-Be available for events not occurring in the pub, during evenings and weekends, when necessary.
Years of experience related to the job
1-2 years of experience
Requirements pertaining to the job
– Have a valid driver’s license;
– Own a car allowing the candidate to travel;
– French, oral and written;
– Adequately express themselves in English.
Fixed salary based on 40 hours
Between 17,5 and 23$, based on experience
Car and cell phone allowance
A possibility of collective insurance after 6 months on the job. Other advantages.
Permanent, full-time, days and evenings.
Monday, December 5th, 2016
By email : email@example.com
Additional information: Only the selected candidates will be called for an interview.